Sunday, September 27, 2009





After listening to the rain all night thought we might not get away as earlier as I was hoping for. It was very comfortable having the day off yesterday and did alittle fine tuning with various items so a good day had. We have decided to go slightly separate ways for now, Lutz is going North andI think the others are just going to go slower. So after packing up this morning I headed towards Acapuico. Once again some great riding to be had with clear skies. I was going to by pass Acapuico but at the last minute decided to poke my nose into down town and the beach. Now that was a mistake!! Finally got into down town on some 4x4 type roads, took the pictures then bailed out again to fight the traffic and directions as well. So several hours later and frayed nerves to emerged ok. Hooked back onto Mex200 to follow the coast. I little longer in the saddle than I would have liked but arrived into Pinotepa Nacionl. no to much to add, not on the coast which is where I wanted to land but never mind. Might have to do some repair work after hitting the other side of a pot whole the size of a small country ..... it's another day tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment