Monday, September 28, 2009

Left Pincteoa Nacional in lovely weather and headed South again riding through the most perfect terrain a biker could ask for. I've got myself into the pattern of just packing up, fighting the traffic to get out of the place I've stayed in then go until I have to fill up. Once doing that try and grab something to eat, which often doesn't happen, then head away again.
I only rode for about 250k's then turned off heading towards Puerto Anegls which after going through various small villages finally found. Very nice setting and beach so finally feed my tank and force myself to continue. Back to the main Mex 200 but only for another 100 k's since the threat of rain was hanging around.
Hook another right and ended but in place called La Cruceita. Its a place that is set up for the big cruise ships which are due in next month and I believe that in the bay over the hill (yes I in the cheap seats again) so of course is tourist driven and they rely on this. Due to the down turn I think things will be tight for them this year and they seem to know it. Allnall a nice place but I don't think kiwis in general would want to hang here at all.
So parked up again and lets do it all again tomorrow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment