Saturday, November 28, 2009

Due to falling upon a good deal to go out on a sail boat to a few of the islands within the bay we decided to do just that.
Like every other day, dealing with the weather as we approached the South, it was back into the down jackets and see what was on offer.....
I wont go to far into as I"ll let Cath fill all that in.
Then the next day it was back to the mighty twin to get us back over the Summit in between the sleet showers in town. In full gear ( in other words, all the clothes we have in our bag) I must say it felt good to be back on the road, I mean we've had a full day off so what else do we do......

Since Cath is on the back what else can she do but take photos....(all though she has just mentioned that she might even be able to read a book) This was taken once out of the mountains but due to some of the strongest winds I've ever had the misfortune to experience, I pulled the pin on the day only 200 k's into it...... better to arrive in one piece than on time, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment