Thursday, October 22, 2009

Finally in Peru

Suddenly come out into the flats and pasture land.
This was the access between Ecuador and Peru. it does not come close to the real feel of it as it was jammed pack and it's considered the no mans land between the countries

Just another view of a another village just before the crossing
Now in Peru, but with no money. Just enough for a room, 2 minute noodles on my stove and 2 very large bottles of beer but also Fi Wi access so it is happiness filled. Isn't amazing how little we need to be happy sometimes and it's the little things that make the difference.
Well folks I'm caught up, and now I can hear the sea from my room it's time to put this ass to bed, since it was a 700 k day today I think it deserves some horizontal action.....

2 comments:

  1. man, the time in the mountains, must have been AMAZING!!! It looked pretty impressive, and the roads narrow,more so with the trucks onit .
    its hard to imagine when you are talking about it on skype, but the pictures do tell the story quite graphically.And dont you mean horizontal in-action!!@!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i would have stayed in the mountains, feel a little vulnerable though?Glad you finally connected with Bill, give him a big hug for me.

    ReplyDelete